View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 05:55 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb yes,

Tim Russert also was under huge stress...

That TV show had to be a challenge. So elevated cortisol may be a factor.

Diabetics lose magnesium and inositol in the urine. Doctors ignore this scientific fact completely.

And the homocysteine (and C-reactive protein) is damaging to blood vessels.

The article I put up is worrisome because using a statin drug in a patient who does NOT have elevated cholesterol is just nuts IMO. Using them at all is not a good idea IMO.
I am going to research that protein effect and the heart. But we now know that statins damage mitochondria in cells, and therefore may damage the heart in several ways. There is a paper out there that shows statins + diabetic drugs damage mito functions worse than statins alone.

But I agree...the magnesium connection is important. And especially when exercising. I also wonder if the invasive chemicals they use during the stress test actually inflame the blood vessels somehow? Just about every test today has negative effects... they perforate bowels commonly with the scopes and lasers, the radiation from repeated mammograms is implicated in breast cancer, many dyes used in various procedures actually cause disease, etc. So they should look at that stress test too.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 06-23-2008 at 06:28 AM. Reason: fixing spelling
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-23-2008)