Thread: BJ...
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 07:07 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Bp Oh it is so nice to come here and see that you have posted and let us know how you are. Thanks for checking in. I am sorry You were treated the way you were when you were there.and I dislike hearing your own doc didnt meet you there like they had promised to you. . That makes me angry. but even more then that I'm glad you are back home able to hug and love hopper and be with all of us. We care and worry about eachother here. all of us want you to chose to live, to take baby steps and continue to get help .and that isnt easy . exspecialy when you feel frightened and afraid to share when something bad happens to you. I think maybe finding another t talk is a good idea. but i know lots of time you have to take the doc they send you to . I went threw at least 6 talk docs myself beofre i found one i felt comfortable with and connected to. and that changed my life around.
I pray the same for you BP. never give up on yourself or on life. the universe is a woNderful place and YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON! I beleive you can baby step your way threw this..one day at a time. Slow but sure you can do it. We are here to help eachother make it threw the hard sad lonely depressing times. help eachother get up and help eachother keep going forward. We are here for you. And WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HERE FOR US!!!!!
Keeping you in my prayers and healing thoughts BP
PEACE
BMW
P.S. I AM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN HERE TO SEE THIS SOONER. I HAVE BEEN THINKING AND WORRYING ABOUT YOU PRAYING FOR THE BEST.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-23-2008), bizi (06-23-2008), BJ (06-23-2008), Brokenfriend (06-23-2008)