View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 08:27 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder....since Twink put so much effort in her wonderings in the last wonder thread....if I can post it here. Well, I wonder no more, because I'm just gonna do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkletoes View Post
I wonder how lucky I was to have checked the mailbox this afternoon. There was no need to check it on a Sunday, but I did, and there was one single postcard in there from our Av8rgrl! She sent me a recipe for Idaho Spud Soup! I wonder when I'll try that? I wonder how Cheryl is, as I have not seen her post for several days?

I wonder why DejaVu thought she needed special permission to post on this thread? I wonder if she is always so shy?

I no longer wonder what The Quinceañera is cos I looked it up: in some Spanish-speaking regions of the Americas, a young woman's celebration of her fifteenth birthday, which is celebrated in a unique and different way from her other birthdays. I wonder how exciting that must be! I wonder if Alffe will read this and quit wondering too?

If wonder if Curious has her Lil'Monkey back home by now? I wonder what exciting stories she has to share about the trip?

I wonder if Moi will explain to me what it's called when you're neither overwhelmed, nor underwhelmed? I wonder that I saw a bag of Spanish Moss in the Dollar store yesterday and thought of Moi and lovely wife?

I wonder if Goofy's Mom had bunion surgery on her feet? I wonder if they'll heal up just fine. And I wonder if Goofy heard any good news about her Aunt Jo yet?

I wonder if Doody felt about her bald grandson like I did when I saw that my little blonde 10yo grandson had his hair dyed black!!! I wonder that he finally made choccy chip cookies with the KitchenAid mixer I gave him for his 10th b-day! I wonder if you all know that we've been honing his baking skills since he was 5 so that he could receive a fire engine red mixer of his very own? I wonder if I set a precedent that I'll be able to afford to repeat for each of my 6 grandkids as they turn 10??? I wonder how proud I am that he can make cookies totally without help, except getting the cookie sheet in and out of the hot oven?

I wonder how happy I am for Alffe and Barbo to have a little GTG? I wonder if they'd send me some of that shrimp salad? If wonder if I'll ever figure out what the heck Alffe is talking about (see first post) a sparrow and offending me? *shrug*

I wonder that I don't remember seeing Aarcyn post here for a long time? I wonder if she'll be able to come to the Phoenix GTG this Saturday or if she's going somewhere fun with her DH?

I wonder how Tamiloo and Olhipie are doing? I wonder if they still have cool temps up north, or if Summer has arrived? I wonder if they had a good time at the rodeo? I wonder how much fun we're going to have at Grand Teton Nat'l Park in July! I wonder if I can find my camera by then and if the charge cord will turn up too?

I wonder if Addy will post more often so I can get to know her better? I wonder if she'll give me a hint where she lives? (Can't remember where the home of the future 2010 Olympics was...)

I wonder how Nik-Key is doing? And little Koala? And that David McCallion? And cute BMW and Bizi? And cute BJ and BF and nuhope? I wonder if Abbie's been working her abs? And everyone else who frequents this forum? I wonder if I can send you all some special Twinkly hugs to make you feel better?

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (06-23-2008), Burntmarshmallow (06-23-2008), DejaVu (06-23-2008), Koala77 (06-23-2008), Twinkletoes (06-23-2008)