View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 02:28 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default keith - to new thread

If you are willing, I would like to continue this and give it a thread of its own. I'll call it "Advanced symptoms?" The question mark is intentional. Join me there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk13 View Post
for the warning. I'll certainly watch out for that. Anyone who has ever gone through one of those "super-dyskinetic" attacks knows what a nightmare it can be.

Second, yes I have had the same experience regarding stress. It certainly isn't the only factor, but it is definitely one of the biggies. Sometimes, in my case, it seems to be a function of just letting time pass, as you suggest.

Other times, I thought it was a little extra Sinemet that did the trick. But now that I think about it, once you take the Sinemet, you have to wait a certain amount of time for it to take effect. So I eventually relax and return to "normal"...but was it just the passage of time and relaxation or the Sinemet? Like so many other aspects of this disease, it remains a mystery.

Sorry for your troubles, but relieved to know I'm not the only one putting up with these strange, horrid symptoms and side effects.
Regards,
Keith
Currently (2011) taking 200/50 Sinemet CR 8 times a day + 10/100 Sinemet 3 times a day. Functional 90% of waking day but fragile. Failure at exercise but still trying. Constantly experimenting. Beta blocker and ACE inhibitor at present. Currently (01/2013) taking ldopa/carbadopa 200/50 CR six times a day + 10/100 form 3 times daily. Functional 90% of day. Update 04/2013: L/C 200/50 8x; Beta Blocker; ACE Inhib; Ginger; Turmeric; Creatine; Magnesium; Potassium. Doing well.
reverett123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote