View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 01:39 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Debbie,
I understand how you feel... in a about 2 years this monster has decided it likes living all over my body... went from one foot up the leg then decided the other leg looked like a nice place to live too. Stayed in residence in both legs for a while and decided to add on. Went to my torso but decided it still didn't have enough room so it added on one arm and days later added on the other arm. I guess the monster decided it had plenty of room for a few months and didn't add on. But a couple of months ago it decided it needed windows and added on my eyes. A couple of weeks ago it added my throat (swallowing cold drinks feels like swallowing a combo or pins and razors). Doc agrees that it has spread to all of these places... he says the symptoms are there... Let's hope this monster is done adding on... not much more room for expansion here.

I'm limited on medicines as most everything we have tried.. either didn't work or I've been allergic to it. As far as going on and wondering what's next... Everyday I jump on here to see what everyone is up to, see if anyone is taking a different medicine or trying a new or different procedure than I've tried... I then take the info to my doc and ask him what he thinks... I'm game for anything at this point and feel I have nothing to lose by trying them. Heck... I'd try just about anything if there was a glimmer of hope that it may even work a tiny bit.

Keep your chin up... Like Dana said... We are here for you.

Abasaki
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote