Thread: BJ...
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 06:13 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh ((BJ)). You were in such a state. When you mentioned that your brother talked to you and said negative things...well, it was clear that you weren't doing well.

I'm so sorry about that therapist you saw. Keep looking! They are out there! Or, come here and stay with me and go to the wonderful woman here. It's like talking with a very good and compassionate friend. That one you saw sounds like a bit of a dingbat.

It's so nice that you have our dear Bizi and other bipolar folks here to talk with. My best friend, Penny, of 43+ years is also bipolar, though there have been times I have thought they have the diagnosis wrong. She also seems so borderline personality disorder to me, but I'm not a doc. About a month or so ago, she had not been taking her meds and there was a terrible mess with her involving her granddaughter (whom she is raising). I asked her, "ARE you taking your meds?" She looked at me stunned and said, No I guess I haven't.

Unfortunately we have to take on our med responsibilities for ourselves. I HAD to buy a daily pill box thing and I put my week's worth of pills in there or I'd never remember. I can take a pill and 15 seconds later not know for sure if I took it. Dunno why, but it happens every single time I take one.

I'm just so sorry you had a very bad time in the hospital and hope that you can work through that.

We love you sweetie!

Slurpy smooches and tailwags from Bruna.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BJ (06-24-2008)