Thread: BJ...
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 09:00 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh BP you have every right to let your doc know how dissappointed and unprofessional it was for them to promise you theyd be there and then not show to meet you. That person deserves to hear that your not a happy go lucky about being treated that way. I am really sorry how things went but ya know what you went you are getting back on track with meds and self..so High fives BP. that you should be proud of.. be proud of yourself darling because I am. I am Glad your back here with us and home with hopper.
I dont know a whole bunch about bipolar but i do have and had friends with it.
You need to make sure you take your meds because that is a big way to take care of you. Get the weekly pill box and that way youll know if you have taken them. I know others have mentined it is a exellent solution to being on top of the meds. Give hooper a big doggie squeeze and belly rub from me.
keep taking baby steps minute by minute and day by day . and remember we all are here for you! we care and we believe you can get threw this your a great person all of us can see that how caring and supportive and well heck your special to all of us and i hope you know and feel that!
Peace on you Barb... BP
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BJ (06-24-2008)