View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 09:01 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

argghh I do I do sleep in diffrent part of house I havent slept in same room for 2and half 3 years . I sleep in my happy chair. cus i cant lay on one side of face so I recline. anyways to me it is like slowly willingly killing himself and its like he is saying he dose not care. it ticks me off how he dose not even hear himself . and when I taped the snoring he got really mad at me. told me instead of taping him I should care more and help. I went back n forth insurance to apria to mayo clinic he got sleep test and cpap. arghhh I am angry at me too why cant I just be accepting . why dose it get my goat so much. what if I didnt keep trying and fighting myself for myself to get better to find controll for my pain to get off my meds and try experimental neuro stimulator. what if I didnt care? who would care if I did or didnt care? who cares ya know?????????????? its like hey you stop breathing every time you sleep your brain dose not get the oxygen your not actuly geting rest you are struggliing for air and not sleeping at all here use this mask it will stop that problem .but there it sit. and it tickes me off that when we take a trip he will bring it and use it and not have to much problem so what is that supose to be telling me? That I dont matter and he dose not care . Tells me I am supose to sit by and watch,listen to him slowly kill himself cus thats what a wife dose ????????????????????????????????????????????????
w.t.f. is that after 22 years of marriage?????????????????????
and when I say this to him he just throws me smoking cigs in my face. and says that is the same thing. so arghhh I am stuck just stuck in ticked off overdrive. I am sorry really I am just stuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU GET PAST THAT? PAST BEING ANGRY AND BE ABLE TO ACCEPT AND NOT BE ANGRY ANYMORE???????????????????????????????
every night I want to go in there and scream in the loudest voice I can make ..STOP SNORING WAKE UP AND PUT THE MASK ON.
I am sorry for venting so much it dose not even seem to be helping much at all venting about it.but at least ya all know why I am angry and brooding.
Thanks everyone. I did sleep from 3 :30 to 5:30

PEACE TO ROOM
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote