View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink I am finding...

That some pain from my knee is referring to the foot.

We live on a hill, and going up and down the slope and working on it...has been hard on my knee. I tried to decrease my SAMe to 400mg daily and thought I'd get away with it, but NOPE.

I've had to go back up to 600 in the morning and today it is better. But when I put a 1/2 patch behind my knee, I get some relief in the foot. Sunday morning my meniscal nerve activated (the doctor showed me this trigger point--which can be very painful long ago). It woke me up at 3am shooting away! I have some dislocated kneecap issues...the tendon there is touchy.

Here is a pic from Sunday... showing the new driveway apron, and the rocks etc put back. This pic is taken with me standing on the neighbor's drive...our home is 20+ stairs UP to the right. I still have to put the plants back in that I removed (and have coasting in flats). I hope to get that done this week, and maybe get the stepping stones back in. In winter living on this slope is slippery and dangerous.
So I am planning non-skid recycled rubber things to go on the top of the stepping stones (which we haven't figured out yet).
Most of the nice slate was smashed, but we did save some pieces.

The second picture shows back in beginning May, the work crew digging up our water service...the steps show up more in this angle with me looking down on them. About 36 inches of my garden along the street were dug up (we were lucky it wasn't more)... so this gives some perspective. The men are standing right where my car is normally parked.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 09-29-2008 at 06:07 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote