Old 06-24-2008, 11:26 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Arrow dear mary frances -

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryfrances View Post
May I ask what you know about mirapex? Has anyone had any experience with this drug that they wouldn't mind sharing?

Mary Frances

Mirapex and I did not mix - perhaps I will say it this way -It was the worst drug - I unfortunately was ever put on -
I was superwoman - I was insane... I finally had a type of situation -where I was sitting in front of a slot machine in the middle of the night -
and the words -What Am I doing? came to my mind...
and it is not the money I lost -because I won many jack pots...

when I found out what was going on with the drug... I stopped cold turkey, perhaps not the greatest way to stop a drug ,
and I do recall some - crawling on the floor episodes - weak shakey withdrawal...

but I will say - the levodopa carbi dopa, has some very addictive side effects as well, so what I DISLIKE about PD besides Mr. Parkinson's himself! -
I DISLIKE with a PASSION - THE ENTIRE PILL POPPING DRUG EVENT ...

~~~~
yet so far I am still on very few in comparison to my before list,

Mirapex to me is the real life nightmare drug... so if you get the side effects of low blood pressure -or falling asleep at the wheel, from sudden sleep attacks - or you start feeling invincible! (like Superwoman)

Stop -& drop the bottle in the trash , and fly over to your doctor's office...ASAP!

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote