View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 12:02 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Question DETOX PATCH?? What are your Experiences OR Opinions?

I have seen them advertized and am seriously considering trying them. Build up of toxins I certainly believe can make you feel like CRAP, especially as we get older.

I sounds plausable that toxins can be drawn OUT of the body this way but is it for real or is it a scam?? I mean these pads are saturated with herbs that draw toxins out overnight.

They are quite expensive. $20. just for 5 nights worth. I might be tempted to try one package. Instructions say to use them every night for a month then once a week after that BUT thats $240. 5/30 = 6 X $20. = $240.

I saw one site TELLING it is soaked with Wood Vinegar. Now if that is all it is don't you think making them yourself would be a lot cheaper?? I mean LOOK at this site:

" Exper harmful dampness
Relieve pain and reduce swelling
Cleanse the blood
Improve the activty of heart
Promote healthy blood circulation
Enhance body immune system
Dissipate fatigue
Feel more energetic
Improve the quality of sleep

Particularize:
Detoxification Theory

Toxic accummulation can lead to disease, When the waste products in our body reaches an excessive level, they can cause fatigue, restlessness or other health problems.

We are constantly bombarded by pollutants from our surrounding environment and toxins in our food and drink. If not eliminated, they become toxic waste that accumu lates in our bodies and contributes to all kinds of diseases and chronic tiredness. Accumulated toxic waste tend to bog down all body systems so that it makes the organs, joints and tissues of body become prone to inflammation. As bacteria begins to thrive, disease come into being. In order to stay healthy and vigor, and to keep away from many kinds of degenerative disease, we should regularly cleanse our bodies of accumulated toxins.

The soles of feet are the second heart of body and they are reflexive zones of the body's internal organ the system.

Use instruction

1. Place the plaster on the painful area directly, such as foot, neck, shoulder, elbow, waist and knee.

2. Place the plaster on the painful area together with sole reflection area, it will be more effective. "

http://www.diytrade.com/china/4/prod...d_vinegar.html

Same thing?? But a lot Cheaper.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote