View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 03:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have had all these symptoms to the extreme when I was on Mirapex. It was a shock to my system and I started having panic attacks. I couldn't help dwelling on pd obsessively. It was all I thought about and talked about. And the worse I got. I would freeze for hours and I actually felt and recognized that there was no body/mind connection. I wondered why I was not in the psych ward. I sure wanted to be.

It has taken me a long time to turn this around. It takes hope. When I started to believe that the brain can re-circuit and heal itself I thought yes. It is something I think we are going to start hearing more about in the near future. I have always been all over the road-map, inconsistency in one's life brings inconsistency to your health. Damn, I had to wake up and smell the coffee.

I have always been into vitamins, herbs and supplements. I just got the results back from some blood work I had done and it showed I had too much calcium in my blood. The interesting thing about this is that for no reason (other than I take a break from different things once in a while) I had quit taking calcium a few months ago. I think we intuitively know how to heal ourselves.

Last edited by smithclayriley; 06-24-2008 at 05:55 PM. Reason: grammer
smithclayriley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote