View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 03:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

PS: Bob, you might be able to do some work at 3 weeks but I couldn't tell you how much. There are so many factors to consider in this surgery. Everyone heals differently and has different pain thresholds and of course with PN I think we probably tolerate a higher level of pain than most people normally do. And much depends on the doctor doing the surgery as well. It's a crapshoot. Honest.

I can only tell you what I experienced. It may or may not be simliar to what you will experience. I can tell you that before the surgery I was in agony. It even drowned out most of the PN pain when the CT pain was at it's worst. After the surgery it's been great! In my right hand it's like I never had CT ever, at all. My left hand still gives me a bit of trouble but it's different than the CT pain was. What the cause of it is I have no idea. I do know that the left hand did not go as smoothly as the right hand did. And the CT was much worse in my right hand than my left. To be expected as I'm right handed.