View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 05:05 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejibo View Post
I opened a new box of Copaxone a couple of days ago. I am always aware of a new batch, and have been shooting this stuff for a year. I normally shoot, and within a few minutes it burns. I push hard and it stops in a minute. This batch STINGS really badly DURING the injection. After the injection. It keeps stinging for an hour. I was shocked at how badly it stung. I called Shared Solutions and reported the batch, and asked for all the needles to be replaced.

LOT NUMBER 538676 EXP 10/2009

Just a heads up if any of you have this batch number.

Anyone else get that intense sting WHILE injecting? It was surprising at how intense the sting was. I have a fresh months supply at the ready, so I am always good to go. They were very nice, and will send a new supply in 48 hours.

Whew! I need a nap. I am not a whiner, so this was big for me.
are you using the autoject, or injecting manually?

I've been having problems with getting dull needles, and that was the big reason I switched to manual injections. (dull needles really hurt when getting forced into the skin by an autoject)

I really hate the dull needles. I need to give myself a shot now, I forgot last night. (been doing that a lot lately)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote