View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 10:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Snoopy: Thanks for the link to the mask that you use. It looks like it would be fairly comfortable. I read some reviews for it online and most people seemed to like it.

I do not know why they didn't come into the room to place CPAP on me during the night. The sleep techs told me, when I was going to sleep, that they would do this if I was having apnea. When they didn't start the CPAP in the night, I figured I wasn't having any apnea.

They did come in to check my oxygen saturation probe because my oxygen levels were falling and they did come in to check the little device under the nose that checks for air flow. At least I don't have to go back for a repeat study. It was not easy to sleep in the lab with all that paraphernalia attached to my body.

Hi Jan, Thanks for your encouragement. I am quite interested in the nasal pillows. I saw then on the same website that I saw Snoopy's mask on. I am not a tummy sleeper so this may work for me. I usually sleep on my sides with a small amount of time on my back. I would like a mask that doesn't leave too many marks on my face. And yes, it will be nice to breathe and not be so fatigued.
Pacifica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote