View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 11:59 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Reality show addicts thread

I lost the other one! I can't find it. Plus I wanted to show off my avator. I finally figured out how to get a picture in there. I will probably change it as my mood lets me.

I think I am finally caught up with my shows. I DVRd Design Star, Farmer wants a wife and She's got the look. I don't agree with the final 2 on Farmer wants a wife but it's his choice not mine. I was really rooting for Amanda. She was just such a sweetheart. I think fate intended for it to be Christa and Brooke. Or maybe it was just purposefull editing. But those two have been at war ever since they laid eyes on that man.

I'm not sure if She's got the look deserves to go to a second season. I think they ruined it for me on the very first challenge they had to be 'nude'. I know the season is short but last week they put them on the runway. It was only the third episode. I felt sorry for the ones who had no experience at all.

I like Design star being in Nashville. They were in beautiful old home with fairly identical rooms and broke up in 4 groups of 2 and they all took a room. I guess the one thing that impressed me most of what all the designers did was when the one toook an old plate of some sort and made a planter out of it. One contestant is being edited to be one that makes a lot of trouble. I'm not sure she is that way at all but I don't like her. One of them thinks she has to paint everything whether it is a beautiful antique or a vase.

Nashville Star was on last night. There are several contestants I think are weak. The two young girls, I think it's becuase of lack of maturity, the big tall guy-I don't like the wavering in his voice. Wow, who made me an expert!!! I just now learned how to put a picture on the internet!
I did approve of who was sent home. I think he was getting by with the pretty boy vote. And he was good looking!

I'm really likeing the acts put through to Las Vegas on Americas got talent. Only one I haven't cared for so far is the one who creates friction and sparks on her metal vest. And what else can you say but Elvis is back in the house!!!!!!! I liked what Piers observed that most Elvis impersonators tried to be an older more mature Elvis. This guy was the young Elvis. And he was GOOD. Sharon just melted like butter when she watched him.

SYTYCD is on tomorrow night. And ABC started several shows tonight and I DVRd all of them. If I can't sleep I'll get up and watch one.

I think Big Brother starts back up in a couple of weeks.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote