Old 06-25-2008, 08:05 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

(((((Amina)))))
it sure sounds like you have been through a very scary time with your health. I am glad you have a good doctor.

I sure can understand your concerns about surgery....one stresses on even minor surgery so it must be hard not to worry on something major. Still, the best thing you can do for your body is to try your best to keep the stress down as much as possible. I hope you will maybe also be able to connect with others who have had the surgery so that you can hear first hand from them and hopefully be reassured.

I noticed we had another member join recently with angioma
here is their thread http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=48578

Cheri

ps I will trade ya the Florida weather for Cape Town's summertime south easter and wonderful Mediterranean climate anyday LOL. I have been here almost 20 years and I still cant tolerate the summer heat and humidity , plus the storms freak me out each year

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote