Old 06-25-2008, 08:36 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Smile

I do have a few fillings yet so Maybe these will help:

http://www.whale.to/v/cassel.html

Plus I smoked for a long time and did eat quite a bit of fish in my life, not so much now. And since the world uses the oceans and lakes as dumping ground/toilets I can see where all this is coming from and why people have so many heath problems. I don't take very many drugs, not even prescription drugs now, maybe earlier in my life when I was unaware but not so much now.

I had a friend, he passed away at 56, but he was always at the doctor and took whatever they told him to take. His kidneys were shot by the time he was 50 and was on dialysis for the last 8 years of his life. All these drugs people take thinking they will help just burn up your organs. It's really such a shame. Like lambs to the slaughter. Just my opinion.

I try to stay away from doctors as much as possible. Usually whatever is wrong gets better in time. I do go IF I am bleeding or have an infection though or a broken bone but I have never actually been helped with the broken bones. When I broke my arm in 2 places, I didn't have insurance and couldn't afford treatment but eventually that healed, I just had to fashion a sling and take it easy for a few months but that did heal too. That was a rough few months, I'll tell ya since I live alone and had no help. I cried alot.

When I fell in the bathtub and cracked my skull and face, THAT was also rough. I broke bones in my middle ear and was SO off balance for such a long time and my face is still numb from that and that was in 89.

When I got Shingles, I got NO medication for the pain. Doctor at ER said, "Oh, just take Tylenol, you'll be alright." WRONG!!!! I did get some oxycodone from a sympathetic friend who KNEW I was in agony and couldn't sleep but that is last prescription drug I have taken and that was in 96.

So, my experiences with doctors have not been very positive. I am FOR alternative medicine.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote