View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 05:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sarah,

Thanks for that reply. I'm actually scheduled to see a neurologist on 6/26 (tomorrow). I have had alot of other problems since this whole incident. I've become very irritable, always tired, lost concentration, I was very active, but now my friends have mentioned that I have lost touch. I don't do much except sit at home. Sometimes I lose vision for a couple seconds, I have a hard time finding words, which is very abnormal for me and there's just so much more. I have a doctor who I've never seen (just his nurse practitioner) and I've gone time and time again for the same symptoms. The nurse Prac. has never sent me for any tests, she just tells me it's an inflammation or stress (which she tells everybody for thier symptoms). When this incident first occurred in 2006, the emergency room doctor told me " you are lucky to be alive". I dont know and I guess I wont find out until tomorrow, but my quality of life has deteriorated (which I didn't realize until recently) and my headaches and symptoms have gotten so much worse (it seems they're only on the left side of my head). I hope I can find some resolution soon.
ch397 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote