View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 11:01 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Tonight I watched SYTYCD. I can't remeber which couple was doing a contemporary dance. I thought they had done , not terrible but just bad. But the judges all seemed to think they did OK. Well, I'm no expert at all. I don't even know how to do any kind of dance move in the privacy of my home. I just know I didn't see any beauty in what they did. That was some mohawk that guest choreographer had!!! We'' see who does solos tomorrow night. I enjoy watching them but I'm sure it's nerve wracking for them.

I DVRd Farmer wants a wife so I could watch it while I was DVRing She's got the look. Have I mentioned I love my DVR!!!!! I don't know what I'll do when the price gaurantee is up in 2010. I was rooting for Brooke and that's the name on the crop dusting banner!!!! Poor Christa, she really thought that by going out to buy condoms that it would get her man. Plus she sure has a potty mouth. I'm sure she would not be allowed to live in Australia! I know that FWAW was on a little known network but I hope somehow they let the public know whether or not they do get married.

So tomorrow I will try to get time to watch She's got the look. I was surprised to see them on NBCs morning show today.

My favorite reality show is coming up in August. The summer Olympics!!!! Well the winter ones are my favorite also. I'm looking forward to NBC showing us the city and country also.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote