View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 11:47 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Good gosh woman! I think what your doing is amazing and somewhat crazy at the same time. lol I don't get along with my MIL, we tolerate each other and that's it. Her son, my husband is wheelchair bound with ms and she has been here one time this year to see him. I honestly don't know if I could care for her knowing how I feel about that. But everyone who knows me says they know I would because it's what I do.

Now, vent away. We as caregivers are not all sugar and spice, we have our days too. I care for my man 24/7 and am blessed that he is one of the most loving, caring and appreciative people I know. That makes my caregiving so much easier. I almost had to take my mother in recently but she's going to try to do it alone right now. I am proud of her for that.

Anytime you need a shoulder you can PM me anytime or just come here and we'll be there for you.

PS: Tell that hubby of yours that you are caring for his momma and that he needs to pitch in.
Idas (06-26-2008), weegot5kiz (07-29-2008)