View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 09:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

well, I Feel compelled to respond to this,
1. President Bush has kept us safe since 9-11. This is no small accomplishment! Would you rather fight them in Iraq or here???
2. You have your choice here, higher taxes and more government intervention in our lives or the status quo.
I am not happy with either candidate. I look at Obama's voting record and I see someone that I could never support. I like Alan Keyes, another black, for President. Since he doesn't stand a chance of getting elected, I will voe for McCain. OVerall, I like the job that Bush has done.
Iraq wants to be free. Those zealots that want to turn Iraq into an Islamiic state, are by-in-large, foreigners, NOT Iraqi's. How many people have we saved from death at the hands of the Baathist thugs? IF history teaches us anything, it teaches us that Saddam would have continued on his murderous ways.

WE waste alot of resources to be sure. The war was poorly managed at first. It was a learning experience for us. Medical research has been under-funded to be sure.
Don't listen to what they say, explore their voting records.

Jim, have you had your lead placement verified??
Are you better off post-DBS than you were before???
Were you able to cut your meds???
I am sorry to hear of your plight. I'd like to know of your programming history.
Who was your programmer?
Who did your surgery?
Do you have a copy of your post-op MRI's??

Don;t give up on yourself!!!! Sometimes the answer to your problem takes some investigative work. I'd askk you to do this, turn your DBS off for a day. Are you better off or worse off?
Only about 10% are able to quit their meds entirely.

The above post is NOT meant to cause conflict, but to inspire thought.
There are always two sides to every story.
chasmo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote