View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 09:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_w View Post
Until we [Americans or anyone else I guess] stop borrowing money to live above our means [guilty here but finally learning]; nothing will ever change. The "who has the most toys mentality" has doomed us to a life of slavery to bills. One house isn't enough. Gotta trade in that car for a "different" one - tired of that one.

Love of money is the root of all evil. And that's what we have controlling the world - love of money.

We can't have it both ways. The drug commercials on TV are so repulsive they make me unsettled in my innermost being. Just as we are trying to learn about the mind/body connection; the mind/love of country connection has never been worse. We have never been less safe.

We are here to help others. We are here to serve. Those looking for toys and glory are the real lower class. Which doesn't mean you can't have money and still be a good person - it goes without saying that priorities are everything.

On all levels, the leaders of the world have failed the masses. They are murderers. Will someone save us on a white horse? I doubt it - no one is using the right ammo, which must come from a spiritual source of love and peace.

paula
I wish I had written this!! ATTA GIRL!!!

Charlie
chasmo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote