Thread: Mind and Body
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 09:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I can totally relate. I describe the fuzzy brain as like having smoked a large quantity of ganja, without getting the munchies.

As for the tiredness, it seems no matter how I describe it, my husband will comment that I sleep too much and that's why I'm tired. (HUH?) Or, as others here mentioned, people will say, "Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. I get insomnia sometimes." Unless they've had insomnia where they haven't slept for a month, they have no clue. Once before my dx I thought I must've caught some sort of bizarre bug 'cause I had to take 3-4 days off work because I was so exhausted I could barely open my eyes, let alone drag my behind out of bed. (Thank goodness it's never been that bad since.)

I'm dealing with the tiredness now. I do ok until about 3 in the afternoon. By the time I get home from work at 5:30 or so, all the things I thought I'd do when I got home are so much smoke and often a vague memory. I compensate by trying to get things done on my lunch hour. Doesn't give me a lot of social time.

I'm still walking upright and six feet above ground.
Catch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (06-27-2008)