View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 11:25 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

The glioma does not seem to be very good news! Have they done a biopsy to be sure it is not just a MS lesion? Did you have lesions the first time, when they discovered the glioma (but didn't mention it)? Has it grown in the last year?

Have you had any relapses? Do you even know if you would be categorized as "Probable" RRMS or a more progressive type?

Has the MS dx been firmed up now, with the new lesions? Do you know if they were gad-enhanced lesions, or T1/T2?

There are a lot of us that can't take these meds, Dejibo. I have never taken them, and am doing ok. It sounds like you've given it your best shot (pun not intended).

July 12th is just around the corner now, so depending on how you've been doing (with relapses, etc) since starting C, I think I'd just stick to the program until after those results. You haven't been on C for very long either, and it does take time to kick in.

If all else fails, there's always LDN. It's helpful for cancer too . . .

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (06-27-2008)