View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

OK, maybe the way I worded my request caused confusion. I had suspected MS in 06 Was definitavly Diagnosed o7. I had 12 lesions on first MRI 14 on 2nd MRI and started on Beta. I guess the glioma was spotted on that MRI, but no one mentioned it. It was just the most recent MRI that they said it was completely stable, non growing, but its in such a horrible position that to go after even a tiny bit of it, could seriously cause seizures, headaches, and abnormalities that I dont currently have. Since it isnt growing, is very tiny and not bothering me, we chose to leave it alone.

So. I dont have a cancer (so they think) I DO have MS. I have had multiple relapses through this year. I have a dropped left foot, and spastic issues that make me insane.

I have been faithful about taking my meds everyday. I am just tired. I am worn down. I am tired of the side effects, and tired of feeling like I am in a run a way train.

July 10 is my MRI I dont know where I got the 12th from. its the 10th. its a full day for me. immediately after I have my follow up exam, and they will tell me if the copaxone is working or not.

So, I need a cheerleader because I am tired. I am really running low on reserves. I am not angry, and dont need to turn myself inside out. I am just tired. I sleep ok, but I am just tired of doing MS stuff day in and day out. I want a new disease.

So, thanks for all the good sis boom bah... I needed that.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (06-27-2008), lady_express_44 (06-28-2008), soxmom (06-27-2008), starfish (06-27-2008), the Bird (06-28-2008)