View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default tdoc

I showed up at the tdoc's agitated and as angry as all get out.
She observed that my life has been unraveling ever since I made the cut in klonopin from 2.5 to 2.0. (She had said this two weeks ago as well . . . )

So maybe I will give it a try and go back up on the dose to 2.5. (When I saw the pdoc he had told me that I should play with the dose a bit and let him know how it goes the next time I see him.)

I'm p!ssed off at hubby and the world in general and I don't know what is going on.

I called my old cleaning from when I was single and told her to come the first chance she is free. I don't care one bit if hubby has a problem with this.

Then I called my girlfriend and told her to come over tonight and help me get rid of some old clothes and try to organize a few things.

Hubby is with his buddies.
So the heck with that.
We need a cleaning lady here and from the looks of this place, I think she might have to come three or four days in a row just to move the status of the place from total disaster to manageable.

When I got up to leave when the session was over, the tdoc asked me if she could touch me. Then she gave me a hug.

M.