Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 11:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default weight gain from Lyrica

to - dlshaffer - yes, I have gained some weight with Lyrica. I have been on it for about six months and I would say I have gained about a pound a month - which is terrible. Now with my new "diet", I'm sure I will at worse stay the same weight, at best loose some. I didn't realize how much high sugar I ate, until I have started eating a real healthy diet. I have always eaten real good foods, but also have been a bit of a junk food junkie on the snacks. But that is changing... with the prediabetes...

I know when I was taking neurontin, I gained over twenty pounds - but I was also living a very sedintary life, and quite depressed - so I'm not sure who or what is to blame -- all I know is I have done my best with all this pain to deal with -- and with the lyrica and the cool weather finally here in phoenix, I am able to take walks with my dog - and I think that will help with everything.

Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me here - I know I need the support and I hope I can be of help to someone too --
Annie from Arizona
annieaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote