View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 11:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Need to Vent...anyone relate????

Again I was denied a Rx that I have been using for...forever now. This is how they get the ball rolling I guess. Things have been quiet in the world of W/C and I guess they needed to start things up again( Naturally for the holidays)They first begin by not covering 1 of my 3 rx's that I've been on for 18 months...then I get a letter for an IME...in Philadelphia, as usual....next I guess they will be following me. That seems to be the routine. Hopefully the next $$$$offer will be one we should take and I'd like to be rid of this whole W/C thing. Then maybe I can feel a little more normal. It is almost 4 years and I just want my life back...a life without IME's, FCE's, IRE's , EMG"s , hearings...notices........judges.......sleepless nights, not because of the TOS, but because I wonder if this time they will stop my checks. Sorry everyone, I just needed to vent. I use to cry and get worked up when they did this to me, but now I just get mad and I have realized that this is part of the drill. Anyone relate????? Thanx for listening!!!! I'll have to post this all by itself, too!!!