View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 11:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlady
I think you need professional help. Even just establishing who is the dominant or head dog. (Forgive me) She is very mixed up right now and probably very unhappy hence the house soiling. She really doesn't know what is expected of her. Why not ask your vet about getting some professional help you you . Good Luck.

Billye
If she is unhappy should I give her back? There were a lot of other people that wanted her, but I requested her first. All I want is for her to be happy. She is such a good dog most of the time.

I asked the vet about her going to the bathroom, and she said she is a shy dog, and that she smelt other dogs out side. But it would go away after taking her to the same place every day. I take her to the same place but she still will not go.

Thank you both so much for the advice. I think I will go see what I can find at the library. Maybe I can find some Dog Whisperer DVD's, or something.

Loving mother of Baby D (3 months)

I have the support of a loving husband, and two wonderful children. They make me get out of bed everyday, and fight the pain of RSD
GJmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (06-28-2008)