Thread: Cellcept
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 07:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile CellCept

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneil View Post
I've been taking Cellcept for two years now and have noticed a slow and gradual loss of memory and not able to concentrate or problem solve ever since. Does anyone know if this is a side effect from Cellcept or Myasthenia Gravis? I've been to the doctor about it many times and they say it's Adult ADD, but I was never diagnosed as a child and didn't show signs of having this until the last few years. I can't think at all anymore. It's hard to pay bills, clean the house, get groceries, or just finding the right word to say in a sentence. It's very frustrating! I've tried different drugs for ADD but the side effects are making it impossible. My mind is blank all the time and I find myself wandering around the house trying to figure out what I'm doing. Any thoughts or similar reactions to Cellcept?

I have also taken Cellcept for a much shorter time, 4 months. I was having severe side effects, but my doctor told me that some strong warnings came out from the FDA about the drug. Please talk to your doctor about this. However as far as memory loss and not being able to concentrate and sometimes not even being able to finish a sentence, I do experience these with MG. Hang in there and try to find out about Cellcept. I was just started on Imuran, which is suppose to have less side effects. Good luck!
Pepe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote