View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 04:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Just regular 'ol run of the mill Zyrtec works great for itching.

When I still had the MS if I ate too much meat aka consecutive days my legs would weigh 40lbs more two days or three days later.

I never went on Tysabri. After I looked into what that stuff really does to your body I said no way in hell.

I was on Avonex for 9 months and Copaxone with LDN for the two years up to HiCy.

I have a few small spinal lesions but the one in my neck is healing and has actually gotten smaller and is barely noticeable on MRI.

I have never once remitted. Never. HiCy has finally allowed my body to heal. Relapsing remitting would have been a dream to me. My MRI all said RRMS but my body was PPMS all the way.

No the fact I am walking again is a direct responsibility to HiCy. I only got worse before. I am walking better now than 1.5 years ago.

Well I can't show some things on video. My bladder and bowels work normal again. My balance is pretty close to normal with my eyes closed. I walk into a lot of doc appointments now rather than taking my wheelchair. I sleep normally. I used to take 2-4 hours of MS related fatigue naps a day and I don't need them at all anymore. The MS hug is gone. The brain fog is gone. I can remember a list. I can feel things with both hands. I can work out now and actually gain muscle mass.

Geeeeeeees...what else? lol

Folks everyone of you could try to do this...it really wasn't that big of a deal. Avonex has a higher morbidity rate than HiCy and this actually worked.

RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
Our mailing address:
1653 W. Congress Parkway, Chicago, Illinois 60612

To make an appointment with a doctor at Rush, please call our toll-free physician referral number: (888) 352-RUSH.

Multiple Sclerosis Center at Rush
Contact Phone
(312) 942-8011

also....

Carrie Trecker
Departments of Psychiatry and Neurology
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Johns Hopkins Hospital, Meyer 113
600 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21287-7121

410-502-2574 (Office)
410-614-1530 (Fax)

Dr. Douglas Kerr / Mary Brown
Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street, Pathology 627C
Baltimore, MD 21287

Leave them a message and they actually will get back to you.
chrishadms is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (06-28-2008)