View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Happy Holiday

Hi Trix,
I think it is the different language words, Barb;s is working toward getting better the word "cure" "fix" "better" "relief". Treatments to help, I bet.

barb, so sorry to hear about the folly, but gal, to be hurtiing like you and even attempt to make the church is a wonderful try.. Did they have a reception you could relax at. Often when traveling and not a immedicate family member here in the states people opt to go to the reception fowlling the ceramony and they are folks without pain issues.

I hope that you feel better today and find relief in the treatments to come.

To everyone, Happy Labor Day long weekend. I put in time last week to go with the kids out of town this weekend. Back late last night and beat with tons of house work today to do.

Appointments tomorrow, eye, attorney, doctor.....Busy week, My son has an IME again... Just wraped up De's case and now they are staring with the son.
He has not filed for soc sec and has been off work since 2001, he had work hardening and return to work once but ended up with a fracture in the facet joint of spine from lifting a passanger. His weight restrictions form comp said he coould lift with assistance, well he couldn't.

So really busy week.
Be as well as can be,
Di