View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 10:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In June 29-July 5

Hi Everyone..I figured that I would kick off the thread this week

Not a whole lot going on..exciting anyway..My diabetic cat doesnt seem to be doing too good..She had a seizure a couple of weeks ago, and I thought I was going to lose her..Her appitite isnt very good, and she walks like an old cat in her senior years..She is 8 yrs old

I havent been feeling too good..Ive been going out fishing about once a week, because it really beats me up now..Im achey for 3 days afterward..Ive definately progressed all of a sudden, and dont feel energized when I get up in the morning anymore..I added another Sinemet CR 50/200 daily, and I dont feel a whole lot better because of it..Symptoms seem to change as time passes..Some improve, some get worse, and others appear in new places..Ive been really having a problem with anxiety, that comes on at random, and I lack motivation big time..But I get my butt out doing things because I always feel better for it afterward

At my support group this morning we had Dr Friedman speaking about non motor symptoms of pd..Anxiety, depression, apathy, etc, and I got a good education on it

How was your week?