15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiney sue View Post
I'm sorry my brother the odd one was in bed with his wife the strange one,
she told him she thought she heaard a crack,he kept sleeping,she went to
the basement..The tree fell right on the roof well that got him up
.and running......now that was scary,don't care if he's odd,his wife strang didn't have to keep repeating,I told you so for 1 year..

I really glad your ok,Mo. is in such a bad way,,the rain well kepts coming
so many thought it wasn't going to be so bad,all those sand bags,crops gone ,and people to...We are ok,but the towns surronding are flooding.

Cindy get a bed ready may have to build a ark and float to Mi,got a brother there as well, Bless you all going through the fires and the rain. Sue
I feel really bad for the people in Iowa and Missouri. This weather has pretty much been going on for a month, and it just wont go away! We havent had as much water, we'll get a bit of minor and short term flooding, but we're just getting whacked around here in Nebraska, all we have to do is get out the chain saws and brooms....the people in Iowa and Missouri really need a giant siphon or a big planet sized Wet/Dry Vac to get rid of their water.

I'm starting to think this weather system is worse than the Flood of 93.

This storm is just the first one we've had so far that's affected my family in a larger (financial) way. The tree had sentimental value for me. (reminds me of my dog)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote