View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 12:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default cervical epidural injection and PN pain

I have several herniated or bulging discs in my cervcal spine and on friday i was given an epidural steroid injection to help with neck pain which becomes worse if i carry anything for a period of time or try to use my arms over my head for more than a few minutes. Big mistake! The PN pain in my feet has taken off since the night of the injection. In the last 3 years i have been able to get the throbbing, burning, stabbing , crushing pains when in bed at night under a great degree of control with electrical therapy, b1 and whatever else has helped it, ive tried many things. My main pain problems are standing on my feet or walking which feels like im standing on broken bones and still the crushing pain when walking or sitting. All of that throbbing, burning, stabbing and crushing pain is back with a vengeance at night in bed. Also my dead numb feet have become even more numb which i didnt think was possible. IM hoping that it doesnt last long. I have no idea what about the injection set it off. Nothing having to do with my neck has affected my feet before. Im canceling injection #2 set for 2 weeks from now. To top it off it hasnt done much for my neck pain either.
echoes long ago is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote