Thread: Loving Yourself
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 05:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Paula, in my view, you are such a hero. I have some sense of how valiantly you work with this cause, and the amount of difficulty you endure. Knowing that you feel that you won't be cured of this, how even more inspiring that persistence is. It was great for me to hear more about your personal history, and I thank you for sharing that.

It seems like there are so many things that could 'cause' our condition, and I, for a long time, have felt that my particular case is the heritage of multiple generations of wartime stress and terror. But it could also be precipitated by this toxic soup that we seem to be living in and consuming, as its parameters become more evident every day...I don't know.

And Paula, I can't tell you that you will or can be cured, because maybe that's not the case. And maybe it's not even the point. But I really do hope that you feel better, that every positive step radiates back energy to you manifold, because you so deserve it. What a fighter.

And I really think we need help, too, from knowledgeable people to guide us and who could somehow operate in spite of the profit margin, or around it or thru it or something - and also from our communities and families who could recognize us as the bearers of an underlying condition of all rather than the unlucky ones to be shunned in case it might be catching - and I think we need some kind of chemical help from something to counteract the conflicted motives underlying our current conventional treatment...

Meanwhile I love your story of life success, Paula, and celebrating it and staying connected to that just seems so vital.
Fiona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote