View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 09:45 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default After I fell off my chair laughing!!!!!

I knew what you mean about buying a penis. I didn't want to post what I saw but you had the guts to do that.

Isn't it the funniest thing when you can go into a virtual store and buy a rectum? And other private areas of your body.

You think this is marketed to kids? I don't think so necessarily. You have to be at least 18 and supply a credit card to join (if you get a basic free account, they don't charge the card). From what I saw, no body under 20 or so would have the tech knowledge, to know about coding, about HUD's, about invisibility shields, and most of all, about S&M. That's not a kid thing. At least I don't think it is. And if it is, god help us all!!!!

Guess where I teleported yesterday?. I typed in dungeon in the search engine and a whole mess of places came up. I thought I would find myself in a place dark and dreary and smoky and people with collars and chains but nooooo.

What I found was a lighted world filled with about 100 devices in a room. All the devices had a pink ball and a blue ball. The women click on the pink (for femails obviously) and the men would click on the blue.

Now I must admit my curiousity got the better of me because I saw gadgets and devices that I had absolutely no idea what would happen.

So guess what happened when I walked (my avatar walked, that is), over to a device with a flame under it. I clicked on the pink ball and all of a sudden my avatar was tied up on the thing over the flame and my avatar became like a roasted pig over a spit. I immediately clicked on "stand up" and kept walking around. Then it hit me 'these are torture devices", for people into masochism, to fulfill their fantasies. I would gather that two people who are into S&M would teleport into this room and one would stand by and watch the other go on different gadgets.

Maybe it's safer for people to indulge these fantasies in Second Life than to perpetrate them on people in real life?

I never, in all my life, saw such things. And I'm 59. Imagine being 20 and going into Second Life.

Something to think about.

melody
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote