View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 01:56 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Bobby

Sure. laughter is a wonderful thing. I get like that at times,and it is good for you. I wish that I laughed more often. I heard that at least 3 belly laughs a day where good for you. I have had a screeching haut feeling after I stoped laughing also. I don't know what that is,and I haven't experienced it in a long time. I know exactly what you where talking about.

When people try to diagnose you as something when your not asking can freak you out. Been there,done that. You remember when I told everyone that I was punched in the stomach 2 times in a church for deliverance,and healing. It did not heal,or deliver me. LOL It gave me another insecurity. I was actually beaten up in church by a hard hitting missionary. How many people can say that. Now I feal even more insecure in church. That should not have happened.

I was also told by the church people that I should stop taking my medicine. I did,and got pneumonia,and ended up in the hospital,dehydrated,and everything. I called my dad,and he thought that I had the flew. Someone from another church drove me to the hospital in time. I was there 10 days with IV's in my arm,and dad complained about the bill.

I said those things to say this. People have good intensions,and are sincere,but can be sincerely wrong. Those people where good people,and they made all of these mistakes. Only a doctor can make a diagnosis,and sometimes they are wrong. Doctors have made mistakes with me.

No fun. I become strengthened with thousands of scriptures in the Bible. Let me know when you want some more comfort scriptures. BF
Love,Love,Love