View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 04:19 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I hope your DW can come to some mutually acceptable decision that works for both her and her employer.

Maybe they can offer her flex time where she can work the same amount of hours over fewer days so she has more full days at home.

If she hates her job is looking for another job an option?

What's the reason she hates her job? Is it the people she works with or is the job just not fulfilling to her? If she is clinically depressed she can apply for SSDI but that usually takes a while to be approved and then paid out.

I worked for 15 years for my employer and just in the past several months had to stop working.....I miss the people and the social interaction but not the stress and long hours. I did enjoy what I did (most days). Plus, the severe drop in pay really pinches! Having to think twice about buying things is hard to get used to.

I'll keep you two in my prayers and I hope she can easily come to a decision about what she wants and needs to do.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote