View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 05:36 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I wonder if anyone noticed that "Moi" has been battling with NewsBot for the King of the News title? http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread48883.html and I wonder who's winning?

I wonder if I can thank those who've visited my album and said such nice things about Grand Koala? I'll put more pix in when I get my scanner up and running again, and this time I'll try and add more Australian ones.

I wonder if Da Duck is having a better day today, and I wonder if BMW knows that the quickest way to get to know some-one, is to send them a hug when they're feeling down? Hugs never go astray!

I wonder if Twink has recovered after spending time with the littlies in her family? What fun that must have been, but I daresay 9 year olds can be very tiring!

I wonder if I can thank FG for her photos in the Stumble Inn about the GTG, and say that it looks like the weekend was a really enjoyable one for everyone involved? I wonder if I can also say how pleased I am that all is going well for the next phase of the trial?

I wonder if I can add here that my DH said today that if we ever have the money, he's going to make sure I get over to meet all of my online friends?

I wonder how Doody's daughter's visit went with the biological father? I wonder at Doody's constraint!

I wonder if I can say thank you to Alffe, just because I can?

I wonder if I will get the courage to tell you all the painful emotions that I'm going through at the moment, so that I can reach out for the support that I need? I'm not emotionally ready yet, maybe soon!

I wonder if I can leave a huge hug for everyone because you're all very special to me?

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-30-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (06-30-2008), Twinkletoes (07-02-2008)