View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 06:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Pabloh,

Talk with your GP or preferably an ob/gyn. A friend of mine just had the endometrial ablation done but she is in her 40's and there was just cause for it. I don't know...being only 20 I would think twice about turning things on and off without just cause. And I just mean menstruation is a naturally occuring function. It is possible that you could have more issues down the road. And I do understand about the migraines and pills. But please, talk with the doc first and see what he or she might recommend. Again, you could have something else going on that you just don't know about yet. I'll put it this way. My own daughter is 24 and if she wanted to stop her menstruation because of pain and maybe continuous bleeding, I would DEFINITELY advise her to talk to the doc first. I would hate to hear her say she just wants to stop her cycle because it interferes with her life. Again, pain or cramps that bad should be checked out...it is not normal to have them for that long and that bad. Okay, I don't want to sound like I am telling you WHAT to do. But, please check with an ob/gyn for their advice/recommendation. I guess just having been down the road with Endo and Infertililty, I would hate to see someone as young as yourself have problems down the road.
Kathi49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote