View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 11:33 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Debbie,
I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you or upset you in anyway. Forgive me.

Please don't let my situation scare you... I had a few things happen that I can't talk about on here that caused my spread in the first place... I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in feeling the way you do...

Since what happend to make mine spread, this monster has decided it likes to go exploring and we haven't found anything to make it stop. This monster is indeed very hard to deal with and it is scary when it spreads but I've got a great doctor and his support crew that I can call 24/7 when I don't know what to do or when I just want to scream at someone.

The only thing that helps calm the pain a little and only for a short while for me is Chiropractic adjustments and acupuncture. I didn't believe it would work but for me it does. I know this doesn't work for everyone and I'm not a doc... don't even play one on tv. I'm just saying it helps me.

Haven't tried ketamine... doc isn't sure it would work since I have full body spread. We're gonna try Hyperbaric Oxygen next... as soon as I can get the $$ together. Hopefully before next summer.

What kind of steriod tx are you trying??? Curious as like I said.. I'll try anything.

I hope you are having a good day and that your are having a lower pain day.

Gentle hugs,
Abasaki
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote