View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 11:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanx for the vent session

The first adjustor I had for W/C told me she thinks everyone can work...no matter what. My mom wants to know if this happened to her or someone in her family, how would she feel then? I am thankful to have a great husband and even though my kids are still young, they are very understanding and I have a good family that helps me as much as they can. W/C really puts alot of stress on a person and I think there should be better laws that protect us. I know people aren't honest when it comes to a comp. case, but there has to be a better way for them to work things out. I see a doctor once a year that knows how I feel, but said I can work 8 hours a day one time and the next put me on partial duty.....the judge said he wasn't credible when it came to court, but they still make me see him. And thank God for Dr. Togut!!! He's the best and I don't work because of him. But, when it comes to W/C, I just have bitter feelings. They really mess with you and now, for me, it's right in time for the hoidays!!! I hope you all have a pain free--stress free--w/c free day!!!!!