View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 12:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I don't want to scare you either, and I wasn't going to post but we are in the same sea of RSD just in different boats. I am going on two years now with this. It has taken the same route of spreading throughout my body as it did for Abasaki. It started in my right foot and went up that leg and then jumped over to the left foot and leg and stayed there for a little while, then went into my gentle places then up my behind and a little while later my whole back. It has started to take over my neck, arms and hands since July. It seems to be about every 4-6 months I get another big long lasting flare up and there goes another spred....Iam also very concerned as you are. But please remember and read as much as you can from others... There are a lot of folks that don't have spreds (god bless them) or they have minimal spred and it stays there... And we don't know the future for any of us, I just keep praying and doing research and have developed a great relationship with my pain mangmt. doctor and his staff. I am continually building relationships of shoulders to lean on or cry on...I pray for all RSD folks,,,and you are in there!!!

I haven't tried ketamine yet, I have had blocks and they were wonderful for the time they lasted, but that kept getting shorter and shorter. I now have a SCS and take morphine,lyrica,cymbalta,and 6 other meds to keep me from being in bed ALL the time. As Abasaki said sometimes a little shifting of the meds or treatments can do the trick.

Can someone tell me what they expierienced when their eyes got involved. I had extreme blurry vision in one eye today for over 10 or more hrs. now it comes and goes, no pain involved though.

I'll tell ya it has been extremely hard just typing this, not just the phsical pain but I seem to have become dyslexic resently.

I'm sorry I went on and on, Igues I needed to talk also....

I will surely pass on any new info I come accross

((Gentle Hugs))

Joyce...)
jclg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote