View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 01:14 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I guess....

It comes down to the basics...

DOES THIS PARTICULAR NON-PROFIT claiming to 'represent' our complex set of conditions...REALLY REPRESENT US???? All contact I've tried to have with the primarily proclaimed organization...have, to date, been negative or at least non-existent/responsive. Even IF I only contribute $20 bucks...Shucks! I wanna know what those bucks mite do. But I can't even find out what tangible benfits I mite get UNLESS I Fork over the money! Well, That's like saying buy into my 'Time-Share!' in my book. A sample newsletter is a good selling point...if the info's useful.. Take a look a NORD! AND their charity rating! Compare -no brainers. No-effort, no-brainers!

ULtimately...does this all warrant the creation of another non-profit...and all it entails..? OR merely sending a clear message to the board of a particular non profit that just such a thing could happen? Meaning: MOVE IT OR LOSE IT!? I am betting that there's been no new blood in that org's board in at least 5-10 years! Another analogy is another neuro board? Life goes on. As cats say: Life is hard, then you NAP!

Good thoughts to all. - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote