View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 11:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Bizi I remember you from BT, and hoped I would hear from you and Mari, you two were a great source of comfort to me there. He wanted to go into the military for the longest time and I dreaded it. Now he is of the belief that since he has such severe flat feet that he can't yes that would be my fault. With his severe mental illness I don't know if he can. These days I am not so sure.

He would like to get into something to do with the computer gaming industry or something along those lines. He is a whiz at video games and there are few that he can't beat in a very short time. It has become a waste of money to buy him video games because he beats them in 24 - 48 hours. Now we make him rent them before we buy them. He is really looking forward to his Video Production course in the fall and maybe that will be something he would like to incorporate into it.

What I am thinking of is him doing like a fast track high school completion course and then a skilled trades type degree. I don't know if with his illness if he would qualify for anything like that or if there is anything available. I honestly think for him that would be ideal. Small classes, maybe online even, work at your own pace type of thing. He is intelligent enough to do that.

I don't know I just wish there was an alternative for him and people like him.

Gluten Free would be a big time fight and would be huge stress. He is almost of age to be on his own so I can see him running away until he is old enough to eat what he wants then coming back home lol.

Oh I have got to get off.

I will check back in tomorrow

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-01-2008)