View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 03:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs down

I think this will help the current posters who haven't experienced spread, as well as those with "twinges" of weird feeling sthey may THINK are signs of spread, as well as NEW posters.

**Lisa, I normally dont make a fuss about much...But, I think your comment above is some what rude!!! Appreciate your effort in trying to educate us "New RSD'rs"..Its just what you wrote, and how you wrote it, that people may take it offensively!!!

Also, you need not to forget that every individuals bodies are completely different! Therefore, when Tom, ****, and Harry all have a RSD spread, more than likely each person expierences something completely different! The way it spreads, and the way it feels! Those little "twinges" could be a spread in a person, how do we know? We dont!

Sorry if Im comming off as a jerk here...It is completely normal for a person that is newly diagnosed with RSD to be full of questions, ect...I know I am, and I will continue to be, and I do not think there is anything wrong with that...I have been having problems lately, and I see my Dr on Mon...It could be a spread, something else, or nothing at all...I wont know anything for sure till I see my Dr, but I thought I would try to help educate myself on here...Get some advice and ask questions...Didnt think that in round about words we would get ridaculed for doing so..Just because "Im not sure of what it is"...Does not mean I "THINK" and that it could be in my head!!!
hideej76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote