View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi. Mrs. D.

We got the Malic Acid from Puritan's Pride yesterday. Three Big bottles. What a good deal!!

I took my first pill yesterday at 5 p.m. It says to take with a meal.

The size of the pill was nothing for me to swallow. I took it with my other stuff that I take at 5 p.m.

Bottle is 180 tablets Malic Acid 825 mg. It says 1 to 3 pills a day.

I'm taking one. Just to start.

Oh, the 7 boxes of Stevia packets arrived also.

What a good deal THAT was!!

700 packets of Stevia at around $2.50 per box of 100. You can't find that price anywhere at our local GNC. And they are the only place to buy Stevia.

I would like to ask you your opinion on Multi Vitamins.

I know we all have to take them. I watched an infomercial on something called Ruby Red. It's in powdered form. The guy showed a bunch of vitamin pills and took a hammer and then said "Look at how hard it is to break up these pills". "Now look how easy it is to take Ruby Red"!!! And he just poured the powder into a bottle of water. You can mix it with anything I gather.

Is there any difference between taking tablets or powered vitamins?

And what do you think about Ruby Red. The guy was touting all it's anti oxidant properties.

And I recently saw a special about Raymond Kurzweil and his anti-aging theories and the doctor who has him on this special program so he doesn't die. The most fascinating thing I ever watched on tv. He takes 250 supplements EVERY DAY. He has type 2 diabetes and his genetic history is for heart disease. So far he's hit 60, I believe. He wants to live forever.

I looked him up on the internet. Guess what he swears by?? STEVIA.

Boy was I happy about that one.

Goodbye artificial sweetners for me.!!!

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote