View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 11:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey all...

Long time since I checked in. I check the board every day but have somehow gotten away from posting. I appreciate the weekly check in and truly like hearing how everyone is doing. I'm going to make a concentrated effort to contribute more regularly and I hope everyone else does as well. I believe doing so not only helps us individually, but also helps those that lurk too!

Let's see...my beautiful new car got rear ended a few months ago by some idiot yapping on his cell phone. (Today California's cell phone law goes into effect...get caught talking on your cell while driving and get fined.) The damage to the car was thankfully minimal, but now I have a buzzing/rattling somewhere in the car that drives me nuts. My baby is damaged and she will never be the same and that makes me angry!

On top of it all, I got a good case of whiplash on the left side of my neck that PT has been working on for months and it still hurts like a SOB. I get dystonia on the right side of my neck, so my poor head doesn't know which way to bend. Ouch! So I had to get an attorney and the fight begins. More stress! Yay!

Other than that, life is good. We've been dealing with a massive heat wave, with temps around 107 for along time. It's just now cooling down to the low 90's. I like the heat but when it gets this hot, it really drains you, and with having PD, that's just not good. It just makes me want to sleep all the time.

It's funny that you all are talking about not being motivated to do things. I've been dealing with the same issue as well. Things I would normally do without even thinking about it have suddenly become these major ordeals that take all my time, concentration, and effort. IF I feel like doing them at all! When you're trying to run a business, this is most definitely not a good thing. Damn apathy! I guess all you can do is continue to fight...

Have a great July 4th! Just don't blow yourself up playing with those fireworks, don't eat too much at the BBQ, and do your best to have a good week!

Todd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote